Saturday, August 14, 2010

Life and Eats. Do both to the fullest

I enjoy cooking. My local supermarket provides their recopies for certain dishes that they demonstrate in the store for customers to taste. As I am testing their presentations, I am immediately thinking how I can make it better. Last week they demonstrated their Sausage Stromboli. It was a pretty straight forward recipe using prepared store brand products. Of course I knew immediately how I could make it better. First I added fresh spinach. I also added a fresh sweet sausage as opposed to their recommended fully cooked frozen sausage. Not to brag but it turned out fabulous. The moral is that you are an individual and nobody knows you better than yourself. Don’t be afraid to experiment and go with what you know to be true. I know that fresh spinach can enhance almost any dish and adding it to this recipe turned out to be the right thing to do. Explore, experiment, enhance and exhibit your individually and then ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment