Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hold on! You are closer than you think.

I received a wonderful book for Christmas. It is Joel Osteen's It's your time. If you love to read, need encouragement or just in general are a positive person, you will enjoy this book. The very first message in the book is that you are closer than you think. When it seems like the road ahead will never end and it has been all bad the entire trip, know that you are closer than you think. Your bumpy road has been endured because of your faith in what drives you. For me this is my faith in GOD. It has not been an easy year economically and I have no expectation that the one ahead will be any better. BUT I know I will make it through even though I stand in expectation of more difficulties ahead. GOD has brought me this far and I am closer than I think to overcoming obstacles and maintaining the joy in my life. GOD intends for us to have joy. He said it comes in the morning.

HOLD ON. YOU ARE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment